Summary of Position:
This position is for Hospitality driven Manager's who have a hands-on attitude, the ability to grow sales by providing great guest service and great operations. Our General Managers lead their teams by example and are not afraid to get dirty. The General Manager places a high emphasis on the coaching and developing of their teams in order to create future leaders. Our GM’s have the mentality that every penny counts and treat the restaurant as if it is their own business; because they have the ability to bonus as if it is their own business!
What You’ll Do:
- Creating a culture in the restaurant that emphasizes exceptional guest service, working hard and having fun.
- Building a successful team by hiring great people.
- Teaching, Coaching and Developing your people; providing professional growth and promotion.
- Driving sales through great operations, guest service and catering.
- Working with your team on the production line, prep area(s) and helping wherever needed.
- Operating a financially successful restaurant by managing the major controllable costs; Labor and COGS: profit provides possibility.
- Creating a weekly schedule for everyone within the restaurant.
- Inventory Management and the food ordering.
- Ensuring food safety standards are high priority. Taking pride in an extremely clean restaurant.
What You’ll Need:
- Prefer 5+ years of restaurant management. Minimum of 3 years of experience in restaurant management.
- Experience Managing team of at least 20 employees.
- 18 Years or older.
- Proven ability to develop and promote from within.
- In depth experience with P&L, COGS, Labor/Scheduling, Financial Planning & Budgeting, Inventory Management, Building systems and routines, Process Improvement,
- Hiring of employees and termination when necessary.
- Food Safety Awareness: Servsafe Certificate, Allergen Awareness and Choke Saver Certificate.
- Must be able to stand / work on feet for extended periods of time and lift/carry at least 50 lbs.
- Strong English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- Basic Computer Skills required. Microsoft Word, Excel & programs specific to scheduling, hiring & food ordering etc.
- Knowledge of safety protocols as they relate to baking equipment, hot surfaces and cutlery.
Benefits (This will be more for Job ADS / hiring and will need to be finalized between S&S MGMT)
- Competitive Salary.
- Quarterly Bonus Plan that was written by an actual General Manager! Extremely attainable and allows the General Manager to receive a “piece of the pie”.
- 401k, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance with company contribution.
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation
- Holiday closures: Most Franchises only close on Christmas and Thanksgiving. Not us! We are closed on New Years Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
- Up to 15$ per day towards meals.
- 45 Hour Work Week