Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. As the Site Manager, your years of experience will be put to use maximizing employee engagement and maintaining clear and frequent communication on every level. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Define requirements for the site and ensure the implementation of new strategies and initiatives
- Oversee and direct all departments and be accountable for overall facility performance
- Focus on Lean techniques, quality management processes, and cost control methodologies within the operations to achieve company goals and profit levels, continued business growth, and long-term relationships with customers
- Develop and implement a healthy and safe work environment
- Review performance expectations with leadership team
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 8 years of experience in supply chain management in a distribution environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, warehouse management systems, and database systems
- Working knowledge of financial accounting and human resources practices
It’d be great if you also have:
- Advanced degree
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.