The General Manager will manage the daily operations by assigning and prioritizing activities, monitoring operating standards, establishing a safe work environment and meeting production goals.
Main focus will be on order processing, packaging and inventory. This is a hands-on position with a strong focus on quality.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience managing a team of 25+ employees including other leaders and managers
- Have experience facilitating Human Resources responsibilities including training, coaching, scheduling, payroll, reviews, separations.
- Have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Possess the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrate professional communication skills
- Exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Be available to work a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Have the ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and in detail
- Have the ability to think quickly on their feet and be an independent decision maker
- Have the ability to teach, train, coach and manage team members in an effective manner.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
•5+ years warehouse/distribution experience
• General management skills, operational experience and knowledge of warehouse
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills • Proven ability to lead, train and motivate a team and ability to develop others
Bilingual in Spanish a plus; but not required
Position Type: Full Time
Travel: Minimal, less than 10%