Job: General Manager
Job description: The General Manager is responsible for the operational and organizational standards of the store, while selling and managing a team of professional clothiers. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies to meet monthly sales targets. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills with your team.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives.
- Self source new clients and maintain steady marketing outreach to drive new business.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Recruit and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Partner with Director of Sales to roll out sales initiatives and new product launches
- Develop vendor relationships to maintain store support with product and training
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Highly driven and motivated individual with a proven track record in sales.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.