Chef Point is a world famous but approachable neighborhood restaurant and bar, with award winning wine menu and dog friendly patio - and we have now opened our second location!
Mission statement: We are here to leave a lasting impression by creating delicious cuisine, giving incredible service, and fostering a culture of teamwork.
We are seeking a passionate, experienced General Manager to join our team. A qualified leadership candidate will be a role model who is hands on, driven, and committed to upholding our hospitality standards. He/She must possess an owner mentality when operating the business, a strong level of financial acumen, and excellent communication and organizational skills. We are an expanding company seeking a dedicated leader who would like to grow with us. We are committed to finding the most talented and hard-working individuals who share our vision and culture
* Possess management skills and leadership experience.
* 2-3 years of previous restaurant management experience in a quality, contemporary, full service/fast casual environment
* Must follow direction, self-motivate, work clean and stay organized
* Communicate clearly which requires listening and speaking
* Focus on the details, especially food quality, food safety and sanitation, restaurant cleanliness, tribe member appearance and productivity
* Fix problems quickly and be able to turn a bad situation into a great one
* Understand our technologies and care about accuracy - (POS, Excel, Word, Hot Schedules)
* Understand and analyze the P&L and course correct as needed without waiting to be told
* Have an active ServSafe Management Food Safety Certificate
* A flexible schedule is required. Mornings, nights, weekends and holidays are required
* Commitment to Quality of Life
* 50-55 Hour Work Week
* Weekly Pay
* Dining Discounts
* Highly Competitive Salary
* Achievable Quarterly Bonus Program AND MORE!
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as salaried manager in full service dining
- Experience with full service alcohol serving facility
- Record of maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing, and motivating a team
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
- Experience with quantity food preparation preferred