Our power systems manufacturing and services client in Colorado has an immediate need to fill its open General Manager position.
This position is responsible for the development and completion of the Strategic Business Plan for the Company.
- Prepare budget of sales along with the appropriate budget for operating expenses on an annual basis or as needed for ROI on new products.
- Recommend improvements in existing products/product mix and development of new products to meet customer needs.
- Develop management team and measure their performance by setting goals and objectives.
- Provide Corporate interface with specific customer requirements within the organization to address customer needs and requirements at a profitable level to minimize risk.
- Make periodic customer visits to build relationships, monitor performance, and ensure the sale of Company services.
- Develop planning, accountability, respect, and recognition throughout the operation.
- Develop a strategic plan by identifying critical issues and resolutions.
- Identify and communicate regulatory requirements to and from the market and the Company.
- Maximize the sales of Company service to broaden the customer base and reduce downturn risk of market changes.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business or another related field or equivalent.
- Five years of management and product sales services experience in the power industry or similar market experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Documented negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
If qualified and interested in this General Manager opportunity in Colorado please send your Word formatted resume to my attention, Steve East, at email@example.com, with a cover letter that includes your salary requirements. Include the job code: 19287-STE
My client offers a very competitive compensation package including relocation.