TraceLink operates the life sciences industry’s only multi-enterprise supply chain business network, today utilized by more than 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, healthcare organizations, and 270,000+ of their trading partners to ensure that safe medicines reach the patients who rely on them to lead healthy lives. Since 2009, TraceLink has developed the market’s leading suite of serialization, track-and-trace, and information exchange software solutions, which are responsible for serializing and digitalizing information for billions of units of prescription drug products each year.
As the GM, Digital Supply Network Platform, you will lead the overall strategy, business planning, and operational execution for TraceLink’s platform business, which will enable TraceLink customers and third-party ecosystem partners with a low-code development environment through which B2B applications can be deployed among trading partners on the TraceLink Network.
The GM, Digital Supply Network Platform will report to the Senior Vice President, Business Management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Strategy Development & Planning: You will assume leadership for defining the overall vision and strategic market opportunities that will be pursued by the Digital Supply Network Platform business unit; you will determine the cross-functional resources required to achieve the business unit vision and will define strategic goals and tactical operating plans which will be executed by the platform team
- Product Offering Development: You will utilize your subject matter expertise to consultatively engage TraceLink customers in order to define and prioritize the high-value supply chain and consumer use cases which will be pursued and integrated into TraceLink platform solutions
- Business Development & Go-to-Market Execution: You will direct cross-functional business development activities to ensure that the commercial execution of the Digital Supply Network Platform team results in the achievement of business unit goals (strategic, financial, product, and otherwise)
- Business Unit Ownership: You will be responsible for developing annual operating plans for the Digital Supply Network Platform business unit, and you will manage the P&L in cooperation with finance business partners to ensure that business unit investments are achieving operational and financial goals
- 10+ years of relevant leadership and operational experience in fast-paced, high-tech environments, with SaaS experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of and first-hand experience in using next-generation software development platform strategies and technologies to transform supply chain business processes
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic planning skills, preferably in matrixed or cross-functional settings
- Exceptional written and communication skills, and the ability to translate complex technical concepts related to topics like low-code development platforms, supplier collaboration applications, and multi-enterprise business networks into customer use cases that will engage C-level executives
- Ability to think strategically about multi-dimensional challenges facing global supply chains and the ways in which new business models can be launched in conjunction with development platform ecosystems
- Demonstrated consultative approach to engaging with customers to gather feedback which can be translated into product requirements for innovative, ROI-driven solution use cases
- Innate intellectual curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies and how they may be applied to solve critical, real-world problems in supply chain and healthcare environments