Are you looking for a lifetime career with reliable, long-term employment? Are you looking for a company that respects your work ethic, safety awareness and has ample advancement opportunities?
Well look no further, Jet Industries, Inc. is your place!
Jet Industries, Inc. is a family-owned contractor that has thrived in business for 40 years by fostering an entrepreneurial culture that has led to our diversified construction trades (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire, and Design). This culture has allowed us to withstand economic downturns and provide job security for our employees. At Jet, we also live and breathe our company core values of Integrity, Customer Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Safety.
We are looking for General Manager to lead and guide our Engineering Division. The successful candidate will be anenergetic, outgoing person with solid technical, management and client relation skills that enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced, and team oriented environment. We provide in-house engineering and drafting services to facilitate our design/build projects for all divisions. In addition to our internal services, we provide professional engineering consulting services for HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical. We have experience in a variety of commercial, healthcare and hospitality industries throughout the US.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Engineering Division and maintain profit margins and division goals as established by senior management.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships.
- Direct, motivate and mentor teams of engineers, designers and drafters.
- Develop and maintain divisional budget.
- Negotiate project bids, estimate project costs.
- Attend bid and/or design meetings.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet the highest quality standards.
- Support other divisions and Jet Industries.
- Review project designs to ensure that they achieve internal and external client expectations.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Engineering.
- Professional Engineer License.
- 10 plus years of experience in commercial construction environments.
- Commercial Construction MEP experience is a MUST.
- Engineering design management.
- Well-developed leadership skills and the ability to work well with others at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a strong client service orientation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Jet University- Internal Training Program