General Manager - Engineering
Jet Industries, Inc. is a family-owned contractor that has thrived in business for over 40 years by fostering an entrepreneurial culture that has led to our diversified construction trades. This same culture has helped us create a cohesive work-environment, where we offer:
- Career-building opportunities & growth potential.
- A diverse internal training program, Jet University.
- A safety-first, family-like workplace.
- Paid Holidays and PTO.
- 100% paid Medical & Vision coverage.
- Affordable Dental coverage.
- Matching 401-K.
- Company provided shirts, PPE, & phone.
- Manage the Engineering Division and maintain profit margins and division goals as established by senior management.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships.
- Direct, motivate and mentor teams of engineers, designers and drafters.
- Develop and maintain divisional budget.
- Negotiate project bids, estimate project costs.
- Attend bid and/or design meetings.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet the highest quality standards.
- Review project designs to ensure that they achieve internal and external client expectations.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Engineering.
- Professional Engineer License.
- 10 plus years of experience in commercial construction environments.
- Commercial Construction MEP experience is a MUST.
- Engineering design management.
- Well-developed leadership skills and the ability to work well with others at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a strong client service orientation.
Our company lives and breathes our core values of Integrity, Customer Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Safety. Because Jet Industries provides more than just a job, we're a family.
Join the Jet Family today!