This position will be responsible for the day to day operations of the firm, including but not limited to team supervision, budget tracking, planning & zoning, client management, contract negotiating and employee retention.
This position must be able to make decisions independently and demonstrate experience in directing and coordinating the workload of projects to team members.
- Residential and Commercial Site Development
- Stormwater Management
- Utility Layout
- Parking Layout
- Grading and Erosion and Sediment Control
- Manage and collaborate with all office personnel, including professional engineers, project managers, designers/drafters, surveyors anad support personnel
- Provide staff leadership, development and accountability
- Generate and review project proposals
- Prepare, review and authorize technical reports
- Business Development
- Daily operations, including financial responsibility of budgets, coding invoices, project budgets, proposals, estimates and project analysis.
- Previous management experience is preferred
- strong land development background
- Leadership skills and the ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coordinates, writes and/or edits specifications applicable to civil engineering
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, and permitting/approval process as it relates to civil engineering
- Highly organized and detail-driven
- Must have a strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Storm CAD
- 10+ years of direct Civil Engineering Experience in land development design
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, required
- P.E. licensure, required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.