Piada Italian Street Food is leading the nation’s fine fast casual movement behind an intense passion for exceptionally better food and genuine hospitality.
When you join Team Piada you become a part of a precision team focused on a shared passion for genuine hospitality. Our handcrafted approach to delivering truly delicious food is driven by our Chef mentality – our desire to exceed our own high expectations.
The General Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a Piada restaurant. They will oversee the hourly team and ensure each shift is ran to ensure optimal operational excellence and genuine hospitality. Successful execution of duties include the following: hiring and development of people for advancement, inventory, ordering, building sales and increasing efficiency in day-to-day operations.
- Effectively communicates with Guests, Chef team and Team Members.
- Responsible for the hiring and development of Team Members by conducting effective orientation, training, pre-shift meetings and one-on-one coaching to ensure professional and personal development.
- Accountable for P&L – by managing labor, controlling food costs, verifying sales and makes adjustments accordingly.
- Responsible for all office administration, to include: invoicing, payroll, file management, bank deposits, etc.
- Completes all opening and closing duties, to include: food management, cash handling, inventory, and daily reporting.
- Participates in community by establishing relationships with local businesses and schools to promote sales building.
- Verifies the accuracy of inventory and par levels.
- Manages the flow of the restaurant during peak periods to ensure an optimal dining experience.
- Managing the preparation of all food according to Piada recipes and food safety standards.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station during hours of operation.
- Creates and maintains a culture that adheres to the Piada corporate values.
Requirements of the position:
- 3+ years previous restaurant management experience required.
- Strong knowledge of cooking standards, food preparation and recipe adherence.
- Must be computer literate and able to utilize Microsoft Office and general POS functions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with skilled written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, selection and training.
- Competitive pay and bonus program
- Career and leadership development programs
- Free meals when you work
- Flexible schedules
- No late nights
- Paid time off and holiday benefits
- Best in class health benefits after meeting eligibility requirements
- Tuition reimbursement program - up to $2,000 annually
From the food we serve, to the restaurant environment, to each Guest interaction, our goal is to deliver a truly different meal experience that is notably better than the competition, every single time. We will give you the tools, ingredients and training you need to thrive and build a successful career. In return, we ask for your best when you walk in the door.
The Piada Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.