Restaurant General Manager
Fun Upscale Casual Dining
Fountain Valley, CA
Fun Group, Solid Financials, Growing Business. People and Guest first environment
The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for all day-to-day operations. This individual will be responsible for leading and developing the restaurant team, providing a stellar guest experience, meeting or exceeding sales, profit, and marketing/social media expectations for a single unit.
Position Qualifications or Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive large team leadership experience in a high-volume restaurant; multi-unit restaurant, hospitality or entertainment company experience preferred
- Previous experience with managing purchasing, receiving and inventories
- Previous P&L responsibility and knowledge of accounting techniques
- Proven experience/knowledge marketing a business; social media savvy
- People First Leader, who is an example.
- BOH and Culinary Abilities are a MUST
Compensation and Benefits
Up to $80,000 with bonus, DOE
- Solid Package, Insurance, Health, Life, Vision, 401k and much more
For immediate review and considerations, contact:
Barry Cales, firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work with Firefly Hospitality?
- OUR CLIENTS HIRE US TO FIND THE BEST FIT
- Exclusively focused on the Hospitality related industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: 20 years of experience
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process