Since 1999, Granite City Brewery & Cadillac Ranch have been on a mission to build and foster a community of beer fans for life. That is our #1 focus in all our 32 locations across 15 states. We are passionate about sharing our love of craft beer and made from scratch food with the amazing people who visit our locations each day.
We are looking for a General Manager who strives to deliver unsurpassed hospitality to every customer who walks in the door. We make every night out a celebration. In this role, you will ensure that our guests are having an unforgettable evening filled with quality drinks and delicious food.
- Not only do you like to manage a team, you also like to roll up your sleeves and lead by example
- Confidence, attentiveness and critical thinking skills will be used as you analyze restaurant needs
- A great General Manager can identify talent as they make hiring decisions that will help you reach your strategic goals and financial results
- You will create an amazing work environment where people are well trained, respectful, safety conscious and excited to come to work each day
- Ability to amaze guests with your exceptional customer service skills
- Five years of hospitality or related experience preferred or equivalent degree in a relevant field
- Ability to inspire, develop and mentor employees for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated Time Management excellence
- Computer Skills – MS Office, Scheduling Software
- Well-versed in Store Operations, Finances, and Ethical Business Practices
Receive a competitive salary that grows as you meet and surpass your financial goals. Join our team and discover why Granite City Brewery has won national awards for Best Restaurant, Best Brunch, Best Patio, Best Beer, Best Martini, Best Burger, and many more, including the prestigious Nation’s Restaurant News Hot Concept Winner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.