WeichertProperty Management Company is hiring a General Manager in their Morris Plains, NJ Office. The General Manager is the senior leader of Weichert's property management businesses across all customer segments, on a national basis. The General Manager has ultimate responsibility for value proposition ownership, strategy execution, business development support, operational management and financial performance for the division or service line.
This position supervises the Operations team, and the Business Development team. The General Manager serves as the engagement lead as it relates to external relationships with key Weichert affiliated partners, clients and suppliers.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drives Business Development activities for the company to focus on a net increase in accounts (doors).
- Executes against a multi-year business and financial plan in order to ensure the achievement of budgeted financial results (gross revenues and net income).
- Coordinates with the Company's Business Leaders, and their direct reports, to achieve targeted cross-sell conversions.
- Supports direct reports to ensure that their teams are delivering the highest quality customer and client service performance.
- Collaborates with the Division Controller to monitor MTD and YTD financial results and to ensure the achievement of the annual financial plan.
- Implements long-term strategic plans and strategies that ensure business agility and sustainability, despite changing market trends and customer preferences.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Industry certification suggested
- NJ Real Estate Broker's License preferred
- A minimum of ten (10) years of property management or residential real estate experience
- Previous business development experience required
- Strong property management business acumen
- Ability to source, evaluate and negotiate potential category acquisitions
- Proven experience implementing and executing against a business plan and financial budget
- Strong business development support and prospect management capabilities
- Excellent relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong operations management and customer service orientation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.