- Maintain and grow site operations and adhere to standard operating procedures (SOPs) for Clinical Supply Services in Kansas City, including Primary and Secondary Packaging, Labeling as well as Storage and Logistics capabilities
- Build, develop, and champion high performing teams at the site to include all levels of team members
- Manage all operational aspects of the site including productivity, cost, planning and daily business processes
- Ensure compliance with all applicable corporate and regulatory SOP, cGMP, and safety guidelines, in conjunction with site Quality Director
- Effectively manage employee relations including hiring, discipline, rewards and recognition
- Ensure positive interaction with Customers through site visits, meetings, teleconferences and correspondence
- Develop, achieve, and report operational performance metrics on weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis as required
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement in packaging, storage, and distribution to maximize site performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations, Business, Logistics or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree preferred
- 15+ years of related pharmaceutical, CMO or CRO experience with excellent reputation in the industry
- High drive and capacity for personal growth with strong business acumen
- Ten years supervisory related experience as a Leader/Manger
- Thorough knowledge of clinical trial logistics, storage and distribution, primary and secondary packaging and labeling
- Knowledge of development and regulatory processes
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!
Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.