TPG Hotels and Resorts is looking for a General Manager to lead the team at the InterContinental Kansas City!
What you will be doing
- The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the operation, including financial performance, operational and financial controls, ensuring optimal guest satisfaction scores, and developing and retaining strong associate team.
- Qualified candidates will have at least five years General Manager experience in hotels of similar size and caliber.
- Must have proven ability to identify revenue enhancement opportunities and be skilled in sound fiscal management practices.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills essential, as well as ability to motivate workforce at all levels.
- IHG Experience is preferred, but not necessary. Sales background, with some operations experience a plus.
- Local candidates preferred, but will consider out of market candidates.
- Must be accustomed to working on the floor and not managing from behind a desk.
We offer a highly competitive benefits package!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Disability Insurances
- Supplemental Life Insurances (Self, Spouse and Child)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off, Vacation and Holidays
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS TO ALL IHGTT BRANDED HOTELS AND ANY HOTEL IN THE TPG PORTFOLIO!
- ..AND MUCH MORE!
Source: TPG Hotels & Resorts