General Manager – Residential, Ag & Commercial Painting Company
Does this sound like a job you would love?
- Provide leadership and strategic planning for Fisher Painting LLC (sister company to Precise Buildings)
- Schedule, train, lead and mentor a team of 4 skilled painters
- Meet with homeowners, farmers, contractors, and business owners
- Gather the necessary information to compile an accurate estimate
- Coordinate all communications with our customers – set appointments, present estimates, scheduling services and reviewing work
- Work with vendors to negotiate pricing, terms and delivery dates
- Order supplies
- Schedule projects with the weather forecast in mind
- Monitor work quality of painting crew to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop the processes & organizational structure needed to grow Fisher Painting
- Enjoy mostly local projects within 2 hours of our location.
- Work for a company that has strong faith values
For over 30 years, Fisher Painting LLC has provided interior and exterior painting services for customers in Lancaster & the surrounding regions. As a sister company to Precise Buildings, we work on a variety of projects from interior residential painting to high-end horse barns to newly renovated wedding barns.
We began Fisher Painting, LLC on the principles of Faith, Integrity, and Work Ethic. We strive to maintain the highest standards in materials and workmanship while exceeding client’s expectations at all levels, treating customers and their properties with care and respect.
As a family-owned company, we take care of our employees just as we would our own family. We believe that everything we do should honor Christ and are committed to maintaining a high standard of integrity and workmanship.
The General Manager position is a newly formed position to help us continue our path of growth, service and improvement.
Our Ideal General Manager
- Experienced: Knowledgeable of the painting industry. Background working in sales/estimating, project management, sub-contracting, small business owner and/or as a foreman for a painting crew.
- Business Savvy: This position has a broad range of responsibilities and is ultimately charged with growing sales and ensuring profitability of Fisher Painting. It requires someone with knowledge of sales, accounting, estimating, customer service, project management and leadership.
- Clean Record: You will be driving a company vehicle to job sites – must have a reasonably clean driving record for the past 5 years and be willing to undergo a drug test and background check.
- Team Player: Drive to do great work. Humble enough to admit mistakes. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detailed: Can gather the information and measurements necessary to put together an accurate estimate. Also able to communicate important details to the team and the customer.
- Active: Able to help on job sites as needed. Must be willing to climb and work from a ladder and lift up to 100 lbs.
- Tech Savvy: Comfortable using computers, tablets and smart phones. Familiar with Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word & Outlook. Comfortable using and learning new technology and software.
- Adaptable: Able to make a plan and adjust based on changes in construction timelines, weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
What We offer our General Manager …
- Competitive pay: $60-$80k depending on your experience
- Health Insurance options
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Clean and professional office setting
- Family-owned business with a passion for supporting ministries and community organizations.
- The opportunity to play a vital role in the success and growth of our business.
If you are looking for a role in the painting industry that offers a variety of responsibilities and would like to work with a well-established company, please submit your resume for our General Manager position!
Depends on Experience