General Manager TruFusion West Hollywood
Employment type: Full Time
Job Function: Management
The General Manager is responsible for overseeing the operations of the entire studio. This includes but is not limited to hiring, training and developing all staff including Directors, Wellness Concierge and Janitorial. This position will hold P&L responsibilities for each studio in his or her purview. The vast majority of the job is performed in the studio.
• Assist students choose classes that fit their goals by showing extensive knowledge of TruFusion offerings
• Work front desk shifts as needed at the studio
• Greet all members, guests and team members with the highest level of customer service.
• Complete paperwork, enroll and check students into the studio through MINDBODY system
• Handle studio billing matters
• Resolve customer service issues as they arise.
• Schedule and monitor studio(s) fitness and yoga schedules
• Oversee janitorial staff functions including, but not limited to, sweeping/mopping floors, sanitizing/organizing props, cleaning bathrooms, lockers, and common areas
• Responsible for ordering all studio supplies and maintaining an accurate inventory.
• Report any studio issues per company policy
• Take TRUYOU classes as assigned to continue education
• Confirm department heads are reviewing classes per company policy
• Monitor quality of all teachers and classes to ensure quality control
• Oversee the hiring and training of new teachers
• Ensure the TruFusion brand and policies are upheld by observing classes
• Maintain accurate data in all appropriate systems for reporting and statistical purposes
• Obtain and retain members to hit monthly targets
• Showcase extensive knowledge about our offerings and pricing to actively promote memberships, class packages and other programs
• Generate leads from team members, referrals and community
• Find, staff and attend appropriate community events to create brand presence
• Must be able to work hours that exceed 40 hours per week (including nights and weekends) to meet or interview various teachers
• Must be able to sit or stand for up to six hours at a time
• May be asked to lift or move exercise equipment to ensure studio tidiness
• Knowledgeable about all major schools of yoga and fitness including established TruFusion branded and upcoming trends
• Able to hire, train and identify yoga and fitness teaching talent
• Well-trained in premier customer service with a friendly personality
• Must have previous management experience