Currently accepting resumes for a General Manager. This position will oversee the accounting, front desk, engineering, and housekeeping operations of the hotel. The General Manager will also be responsible for overseeing the sales, promotions and revenue efforts to exceed budget and maintain profitability. The General Manager will also be required to control expenditures and payroll within a budget.
- Develop hotel organizational strategies by contributing information analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objective in line with organizational objectives.
- Develop hotel operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develop hotel financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variance; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maintain the hotel's stature by inspecting rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and order.
- Accomplish hotel human resource strategies by determining accountability; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring appraising and reviewing job contribution; and planning.
- Maintain customer confidence by personally responding to and resolving complaints; making charge adjustments or offering complimentary services.
- Enhance hotel's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request: exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment.
- Promote the hotel by developing and implementing advertising and publicity programs; deciding the type of patronage to be solicited; speaking to community and business groups.
- Minimum of 2 years hotel management experience preferably in an extended stay hotel.
- Previous experience with and ability to manage costs including labor costs within a given budget.
- Proven track record of the ability to manage existing and prospective clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and motivate team to reach and maintain their highest potential.
- Compensation will be compensatory with experience.
- Benefits include annual performance bonus, generous benefits, and advancement opportunities.