About the Role
General Manager is a key role for Company. As the leader of Company in your territory, you are responsible for developing the market from top to bottom - operations, marketing, rider experience, local partnerships and government relations. Great leadership and problem solving ability is essential - you’ll be managing a local team and ensuring operational excellence in your market. This role may sit in Tampa, Orlando, or Miami.
- Be responsible for the market P&L - focus on growing ridership and revenue
- Lead build-out, deployment, ongoing maintenance, and efficiency of Company vehicles
- Scale and develop a local operations team
- Grow ridership through effective local marketing strategies, user growth campaigns, and key business partnerships
- Manage local politics and regulatory concerns
- Share your best practices to help scale our other cities
- 5 - 7 years of operations management and / or consulting background, MBA is a plus
- Strong experience in leading teams and management
- Analytical background: you can mold and understand data to drive action and results
- Excellent interpersonal skills: an ability to motivate your team, and work effectively with local governments and businesses
- An entrepreneurial spirit - no problems with rolling up yours sleeves.
- SQL proficiency strongly preferred