Now Hiring Restaurant General Managers, Senior Assistant Managers, Assistant Managers, and Hourly Shift Managers in Miami-Dade County!
Our Burger King Location in Miami-Dade County are listed below:
BK#2847 (Phoenix of Miami Lake)
16700 NW 67th Ave. Miami Lakes, FL 33015
BK#4 (Phoenix of Homestead)
30390 S Dixie Hwy, Homestead, FL, 33033
BK#5329 (Phoenix of Quail Roost)
11400 Quail Roost Drive, Miami, FL, 33157
BK#984 (Phoenix of Flagler)
7955 W Flagler St, Miami, FL,33144
BK#4490 (Phoenix of 8th St)
12500 Sw 8th St, Miami, FL, 33184
BK#8296 (Phoenix of 152nd)
11650 Sw 152nd St, Miami, FL, 33144
The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) has overall responsibility for managing daily operations of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability, and employee retention). The RGM leads the restaurant management team and oversees the financial controls, operations, people development, Guest service and BKC compliance within the restaurant across all shifts. An RGM should be able to work long and/or irregular shifts, including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant. This position interacts with restaurant team members, restaurant management, DM’s, customers, members of the field operations team and outside vendors.
- · Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products to maximize guest satisfaction
- · Ensures preventive maintenance of restaurant facility and equipment is completed in accordance with Company standards
- · Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings.
- · Provides coaching and feedback to Team Members, Shift Coordinators and Assistant Managers Assumes full responsibility for restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies and following cash control/security procedures
- · Maintains inventory, manages labor, and applies financial reporting analysis to enhance restaurant results
- · Enforces compliance with government regulations, BKC Market Policy, employment laws, food safety, BKC Security
- · Policy, operations, and BKC policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts.
- · Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring and retaining effective team talent
- · Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- · Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shifts, meetings and training