Restaurant General Manager Firehouse Subs
REPORTS TO: Owner/Franchisee
We are Area Developers and Franchisees for Firehouse Subs in the Southeastern Region of the U.S.
Our organization is in rapid growth mode. We are restructuring to build career paths for several Managerial positions. A restaurant GM has many career opportunities for growth with a proven track record. The career fast track for the right candidate is Fire Marshall and District Manager, A willingness to travel will be a plus.
- Are you humble, hungry and people smart?
- Do you like mentoring a new work force?
- Are you a savvy business person?
- Can you build sales to determine your own bonus structure?
- Do you radiate positive energy and an unwavering belief that you are the driver of your future?
If you answered yes, and you meet the following qualifications, then we want to talk to you.
Restaurant General Management Job Preferences:
- Previous Firehouse Subs or QSR experience with a proven track record. Candidates with no restaurant experience will not be considered.
- Serv Safe Certification.
- Adept at controlling operating costs, developing employees and an ability to deliver excellent customer service, quality and cleanliness at all times with high standards.
- Assist in implementing local store marketing programs.
- Ability to pass a background test with no convictions
- Open availability and own transportation.
- Have a Valid Driver’s License