Enjoying great chicken in an atmosphere where you could be yourself? That's what childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley wanted to achieve when they founded Zaxby's back in the 1990s.
Many years and locations later, Zaxby's is still delivering on that promise: to serve delicious chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads in a fun, offbeat atmosphere where we welcome customers as friends.
An alternative to fast food, Zaxby's offers prepared-at-order chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads. Zaxby's most popular items are its hand-breaded Chicken Fingerz and Traditional or Boneless Wings, smothered in a choice of nine sauces with names like Wimpy, Tongue Torch, Nuclear and Insane. The menu also offers innovative Zappetizers like Tater Chips, Spicy Fried Mushrooms and Fried White Cheddar Bites, as well as a variety of Party Platterz perfect for any family gathering, special occasion, sporting event, party and/or tailgate.
- Increase sales by providing outstanding product and service write an effective work schedule each week
- Work lunch, dinner and weekends, monitoring quality of food and service Ensure restaurant is 100% staffed with quality Team Members
- Ensure full implementation of new employee orientation and training program Purchase food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee their preparation
- Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards Supervise and motivate Team Members, Shift Managers and Assistant Managers
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a unit Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors, and all others Continually help develop Assistant Managers in the operation of an Zaxby's unit and prepare them for General Manager responsibility
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward company objectives
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience managing people in a restaurant environment
- Office environment; work with computer and office equipment Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and front-of-house operational equipment.