The General Manager is responsible for overall Planning, Organizing, leading, and controlling (P-O-L-C) functions of the facility. In addition, the General Manager will manage all aspects of the P-O-L-C framework with the goal of leading the facility and staff to meet budget, revenue, and customer satisfaction standards. Through a thorough understanding of Copart policies and practices, the General Manager will create a customer first environment for internal and external customers by offering unique and innovative solutions that meet customer needs while maintaining company standards for policy, quality, and service.
* P&L responsibility- review both revenue and costs on a monthly basis for accuracy and opportunities.
* Build relationships with members and sellers to manage customer satisfaction.
* Hire, train and develop staff to meet company guidelines.
* Manage day-to-day operations of the facility including staff management, customer and employee issues as needed.
* Track and meet company metrics.
* Responsible for the overall planning organizing leading and controlling functions of the facility.
* Audit facility to confirm compliance with internal procedures as well as accordance with county, state, EPA and OSHA regulations.
* Provide direction to team regarding duties and goals
* Minimum of three years' experience as a manager in a logistics, distribution or operations environment.
* Proven track record of seamless operational functionality and achievement of corporate goals.
* Ability to solve complex problems and issues.
* Strong analytical skills to interpret and forecast financial budgets.
* Develop and implement plans for continuous process improvement.
* Strong leadership experience and skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Great customer relations skills and experience.
* Four year college degree preferred.
* Proficient in all areas of Microsoft office.
* Experience managing a staff of five or more people.
* Bilingual skill a plus.
* Valid driver's license.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled