- 05-Oct-2019 to 04-Dec-2020 (EST)
- GOOSE CREEK - Saint James
- Goose Creek, SC, USA
- Based on prior experience
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability coverage, Company Paid Life insurance and long-disability, Paid Time Off, Quarterly Bonus Potential
Salaried General Manager Position
Salary: Based on prior working experience + Monthly Bonus Potential
As a General Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership with a 'Can Do' attitude, lead by example, provide exceptional customer service, build sales, and control costs. This is a FUN and fast paced environment! We offer an excellent starting compensation and benefits.
Here's What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package (base salary, bonus potential)
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision coverage following the first 60 days of employment
- Company Paid Life insurance and long-disability
- Paid Time Off
- Continued professional development and advancement opportunities
We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Manager will be scheduled to work approximately 45-50 hours each week , 4 dinner shifts required (7pm). The Manager must have full availability. This position requires a hands-on style of management and physical work such as: lifting, squatting, and standing for long periods of time.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a management role, achieving at least an assistant manager / co-manager position in a quick service restaurant, or one (1) year experience in a management position in a full service restaurant.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
- Have a working knowledge of local store marketing techniques, sales building, and a proven track record of controlling costs.
- Possess strong management, team building and communication skills.
- Possess knowledge of how to read and analyze profit and loss statements.
- Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work a varied,45-50 hour workweek under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary driver to complete daily banking and other responsibilities as directed by the Area Supervisor or Market Director.
- Meet Little Caesars Background Verification guidelines.
- The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Team Member provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!