Manages the operations of a Perkins Restaurant and Bakery; responsible for meeting or exceeding planned sales and profit levels for the restaurant through the implementation, management and enforcement of Key Results Areas, company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
Directly supervises all management within the facility, indirectly supervises non-exempt employees during the hours of restaurant operation; directly accountable for all administration and operations, ensuring execution of all employee duties to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a quality work environment. Works under the direct supervision of the Regional Director.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent supervisory, verbal and written communication and guest service skills are required.
- The ability to foster a positive work environment required. Ability to remain focused in a fast-paced, high intensity environment required.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree Business Management or related discipline preferred.
- A minimum of two years prior restaurant, retail or business management experience required.
- Excessive standing and walking without breaks
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke and cold
- Bending, reaching and flexibility in confined spaces
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
As a part of the Perkins Management team, you will receive great benefits, including;
- Competitive wages
- Incentive plans - quarterly and annual
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision plans
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Meal discounts
- 401(k) Plan with company-match
- Advancement opportunities
- Commitment to professional development
- Fun, fast and friendly TEAM work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for personnel so classified.