- Industrial or Laundry Experience Required -
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Bonus structure
- 401(k) with matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Additional perks: various discount programs
- Overseeing all facets of a branch operation.
- Ensuring that customer service and quality standards are met.
- Staffing and leading supervision.
- Developing and maintaining a team oriented environment.
- Ensuring that financial goals are met.
- Training, motivating and developing a strong team to fuel the branch’s growth and profitability.
- Monitoring merchandise and inventory management.
- Ensuring that all required administrative functions are performed in accordance with policy and in a timely manner.
- Making certain that physical maintenance and safety standards are met.
- May work on various projects as assigned by management.
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in the areas of production, sales and service, with three years general manager experience within the linen supply or industrial laundry industry.
- Show excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and superior organizational skills.
- Possess a proven ability to lead, motivate and develop staff.
- Have a valid driver’s license and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to superior customer service and business growth
- Display enthusiasm and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Present strong supervisory skills and experience.
- Show successful experience dealing with unions and labor relations.
- College degree in Business or related field is preferred.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements consist of standing, sitting, walking, stooping, driving, grasping, moving equipment, pushing, pulling, reading, speaking, hearing, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Vehicles on public roads, inside general offices, customer locations, areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service Center or depot.
- Regularly, driving by vehicle within a designated branch territory. Occasional travel by plane.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays