A national leader in luxury fitness is looking for amazing talent to join our team and seeking a motivated General Manager to lead our studio to success! This position will be based in Plano, TX. Masks are required in the studio. The entire studio has been treated with MicroShield 360 and we clean & sanitize between every class.
POSITION: The General Manager will oversee all Studio functionality from sales to studio operations.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers a very competitive base rate plus commissions and bonuses if all goals are met
- Complimentary Fitness Membership while employed
- Employee Retail Discounts
- Benefit Package
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our company does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
- 2+ years of sales or management experience preferred
- Confident in generating personal sales
- Ability to manage and drive multiple revenue streams including memberships and retail
- Must be solution-based and results-oriented, competitive spirit
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment
- An affinity and passion for fitness
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat and organized
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software
- College Degree Preferred
*This is a full-time position. Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule with nights and weekend availability.
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and networking
- Implement a sales process to schedule prospects into introductory classes
- Membership and retail sales
- Manage staff schedule
- Supervise Sales Representatives
- Hire/Manage all instructors at the studio
- Independently make decisions related to high-level customer service
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the studio
- Enforce studio policies and procedures
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Any other duties as assigned