Fix Auto – ACAB Automotive Group has been in operation for more than 30 years. We perform Auto Body
& Collision Repair Services and we are experts in the industry. Fix Auto is recognized by all major
insurance carriers for referral business and we maintain specific Direct Repair Programs with carriers as
the Auto Collision Repair Shop of Choice. Customer Service Excellence is our #1 Priority. The
impeccable quality of our service is shown by the loyalty and satisfaction of our customers as measured
in third-party Customer Service Reports. We take care of everything for the Customer, keys to keys, as
well as offer a life time guarantee on our work and services.
Fix Auto prides itself in offering one of the most desirable company cultures and work environments that
you will find anywhere in the industry. Therefore we only hire the elite, highest quality people out there.
We are committed to our associates training, growth and success and we are invested in ensuring our
associates reach their goals.
- Responsible for all daily operations of the shop, including workflow efficiencies, profitability,
controlling cost, taking care of customers, maintaining strong employee performance, and
establishing strategies and plans to obtain goals.
- Exceeding Customer Expectations and 100% Customer Satisfaction on every transaction. We hold
Customer Service Surveys in the highest regard and monitor results continually. Engage with the
Customers and ensure Customer Comfort at all times. Manage each and every Customer job to
ensure expectations are set and being met.
- Personal Contribution is required and expected for business planning, sales growth ideas, and
offering solutions for improvement.
- Responsible for establishing personal performance goals for yourself and the center in order to reach
Sales Plan. Responsible for creating a center strategy to obtain goals that are consistent and in-line
with company expectations and standards of productivity.
- Understanding of Company Profit & Loss reporting, EBITDA, and Gross Profit reporting, strategizing
and managing work and shop productivity on a daily basis to meet and exceed goals and grow
- Ability to manage margin through a profitable sales mix of labor, parts and material.
- Understanding Key Performance Indicators and managing to expectation, including cycle time
management, capturing customers, and go green initiatives.
- 10-15 Years Auto Body Shop, General Management Experience
- Understanding and Experience with Insurance DRP and Processes
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated Professionalism, Self-Motivator with Strong Leadership and Mentoring Skills
- Team Building knowledge and experience
- Budget and Expenses Planning
- Business and/or Office Management training or skills
- High School Education with post-secondary education a plus
- Certifications a plus