What We Look For...
We are looking for a leader who is passionate about providing genuine heartfelt care to our guest and employees. Our General Manager is energetic, engaged and is a strategic leader. As our General Manager your mission is to provide hotel guests with a WOW experience and to deliver on our brand promise of Work. Play. Connect.
The General Manager will oversee one Limited Service Hotels. Work with your team to oversee, direct and manage property operations of this unique property for optimum performance and continual improvement in these five Key areas: guest service, employee satisfaction and development, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and promote a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and employees.
- Responsible for maximizing revenues and flow through to GOP to meet or exceed budget.
- Responsible for preparation of property budget and forecasts.
- Work with Regional Director of Sales.
- Work with sales staff to manage all sales activities of the property and meet revenue objectives, activities include setting goals, completing competitive surveys, taking reservations and compiling reports.
- Promote 100% guest satisfaction throughout property. Instills the 100% guest satisfaction objective to management and hourly associates.
- Work with Human Resources to recruit qualified applicants and train employees in accordance with company standards.
- Motivate and give direction to all employees.
- Inspect and document repairs and cleanliness of property with Executive Committee and Head of Maintenance to ensure optimum upkeep and repair, room cleanliness and overall property appearance.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws, responsibilities to supervise or assist in include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The Model Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Degree in hospitality is preferred.
- 7 years related hospitality management experience required.
- 4 years GM experience required.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please applynow to be considered for this position.
**BPR Hotels is an EOE M/F/D/V**