Currently seeking salaried Restaurant Managers and Assistant Manager for opportunities with a Restaurant Group and their Omaha and Lincoln locations. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of Assistant or General Manager experience with a stable work background.
Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Coach and develop restaurant employees to build a strong cohesive team.
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
Requirements of the Restaurant Manager
- Must have 2 years of Assistant or General Manager experience
- Customer service oriented; Not afraid to go into dining room and greet and meet customers
- Knowledge on how to develop and train
- Hands on
- Stable work record
- High school diploma or GED, College degree preferred
- Ability to create a work environment that is lively, exciting and full of enthusiasm
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and dedicated
- Knowledge of P&L, food cost and labor percentage
Compensation and Benefits for the Restaurant Manager
- Restaurant Manager salary up to $50,000 + bonus
- Assistant Manager base pay up to $38,000 to start + bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flex Spending
- Vacation and Holidays
- Sick Pay
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death