Restaurant General Manager
Join an extremely popular, high-volume restaurant & bar in Detroit!
We are looking for a Restaurant General Manager to lead a busy restaurant and bar in Downtown Detroit. We need an ace who has previously led a very high-volume restaurant with a large selection of craft beer, wine, and cocktails. A General Manager who enjoys a very busy atmosphere and leading a large team of managers and hourly staff would be an ideal fit.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Hospitality Degree
- 3-5 years of high-volume Restaurant General Manager experience
- Expertise in ordering, inventory management, labor management, and scheduling
- Exceptional training skills
- Good craft beer, wine, and craft cocktail knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Any additional certifications are a plus (e.g. Sommelier, Cicerone, BarSmarts, etc.)
- An excellent base salary ($55-$60K base depending on experience)
- Performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
If that sounds like you, we want to talk to you. Apply now for consideration.