- Properly manage and maintain gym operational budget
- Responsible for overseeing the sales process and systems
- Manage, monitor, and evaluate the performance of all gym-related managers.
- Monitor the hiring, training and scheduling of all gym level staff.
- Train and mentor subordinates
- Properly delegate, monitor and evaluate specifically assigned responsibilities of sales team through the Sales Manager.
- Responsible for managing disciplinary actions involving all gym level employees.
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service in a high volume retail environment through personal actions and development of the staff.
- Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues.
- Plan and promote special events for the gym on a monthly basis, using corporate marketing as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean and operationally sound.
- High School diploma with five years professional experience. College degree preferred.
- Fitness industry experience preferred but not required.
- Be promotionally-oriented and have the ability to direct sales through company required outreach programs.
- Strong customer service orientation with proven results.
- Understanding of performance metrics including P&L, revenue, budgeting, inventory, payroll, cost controls and facilities maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Spirited and open minded, participative leadership style and drive for excellence.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in business or related field with two years of management experience preferred
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT PROVIDED**