Jack's Restaurant & Bar in the Bay Area is looking for an experienced General Manager to become a part of our family.
Candidate will be reliable, have dependable transportation and fully available to work weekends and holidays.
- Minimum of 5 years restaurant General Manager experience.
- Good at managing a large team
-Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with POS systems.
- Previous experience in cash handling.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Beverage Inventory management
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
- Strong liquor, beer & wine knowledge.
WHAT WE OFFER:
-Excellent Work-Life Balance.
-45 hour work weeks.
-$95-$105k DOE + bonus
-Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
-Paid Vacation and Sick Time.