Mission Linen Supply has immediate opportunities for our General Manager Trainee in state-of-the-art operating plant based out of our Chino plant.
General Manager Trainees will participate in a hands-on, well-structured management-training program. This program is to develop your skills in our industry and provide a well-structured understanding of the day-to-day life of our Managers. This program is designed to place high-potential managers on a thorough but fast track for future leadership opportunities as we continue to grow and build for the future at Mission. Once you complete the program you will be promoted to a Management position leading your own team.
RELOCATION REQUIRED: All candidates must be willing to relocate after training to manage their own location within the first 3 years of the career to qualify for the program.
Our 30 Week Training Program:
- Combines a series of rotations in various departments with the purpose of preparing the trainee for what area best matches your interest, skills and abilities.
- All along the way you’ll have the support of senior management, complete progress reports, and participate in company-sponsored management development workshops.
- You’ll be part of a management career track which includes opportunities for growth into key management positions throughout the Company.
- 5+ years’ experience in a management role.
- A college degree is highly desired and military experience is welcomed.
- Will have the education and experience that demonstrate intelligence, commitment, and a willingness to learn – all necessary to succeed at Mission.
- Will have the drive and desire to learn all aspects of our business and be able to make a difference.
- While previous industry experience is not required, we look for someone with demonstrated leadership potential, and a strong business and customer orientation.
- The ability to relocate upon completion to other states is important for career growth.
Mission Linen Supply is a family owned, privately held company, and a leading provider of products, services, and supplies to hospitality, medical, and industrial businesses. Founded in 1930 and headquartered in Santa Barbara, the company has grown from a one-man operation to a leading player in the linen rental and uniform business across five western states. Mission Linen Supply is widely recognized for its ability to understand, anticipate, and meet its customers ‘needs while providing environmentally friendly goods and services.
Mission Linen Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), VEVRAA Protected Veterans, Federal Contractor and Worker with Disabilities employer. Mission Linen Supply is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Worker with Disabilities needing assistance applying please feel free to call HR Office at 805-730-3612.
To be considered for employment with Mission Linen Supply, you will need to apply online at missionlinen.com, select careers and apply for the position you are interested in. We will review your qualifications and will contact you via email or phone if you are selected for an interview.