General Manager, Inside Sales and Customer Service
The General Manager is responsible for daily management and oversight of a small team of customer service representatives. Additionally, the GM shall serve as an inside sales and customer service representative on key client accounts.
Major Responsibilities and Related Duties Include:
- Manage a small team of customer service representatives
- Serve as a liaison between the team, client, and account manager
- Provide new hire and refresher training
- Create and maintain team process documentation
- Ensure complete and consistent use of CRM for interaction and lead logs
- Audit team records for quality and accuracy
- Report on key metrics and progress toward established goals
- Provide inbound customer service and inside sales support to industry professionals and consumers
- Identify opportunities to improve and enhance the overall customer experience
Qualified Candidates must possess the following Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in inbound and outbound marketing as well as inside sales is required
- Experience managing a team of customer service or inside sales representatives is preferred
- Experience in the residential construction and design or building products industry is preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft office suite is required
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com or other CRM platform is preferred
- Proficiency using a Pardot or other marketing automation platform is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood is the leading business-to-business media company serving the housing and construction industry, and one of the top 10 B2B media companies in the country.
We enjoy a corporate culture that simultaneously encourages high levels of creativity and productivity. Those who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are motivated by personal and team success will find a challenging and rewarding career here at Hanley Wood.
You owe it to yourself to work for a dynamic company. Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we provide competitive compensation and a generous benefits package all while working within a dynamic workplace setting.
If you meet the required skills and qualifications and want to learn more, apply online at www.hanleywood.com/careers.
Follow Hanley Wood on Social Media:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/hanleywood
- Twitter: @hanleywoodHR
- Instagram: @hanleywoodcareers
Hanley Wood is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. m/f/d/v