You are an exceptional leader and know how to run a restaurant. You are passionate about making a difference for our guests and our team members, every single day. You are a persuasive problem-solver with a knack for managing a restaurant P&L. You find yourself regularly setting high standards and always strive to achieve them. You are a collaborative and dynamic leader with enough charisma to go around. You are just what we're looking for.
Careers at Noodles are served with a side of:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) company match, stock purchase discounts
- Scholarship opportunities, student loan support
- Meal, phone, event ticket discounts, wellness reimbursement
- Paid time off, paid maternity/paternity leave
*Veterans and those with previous military experience are encouraged to apply!
We have 4 core values that guide every decision we make: We care about people, are passionate about our food, take pride in what we do and love life. We provide opportunities to learn culinary skills working with fresh food and the art of personal connection with our guests. Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career, skills, and have fun.
We are proud to have been named a 2019 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and are committed to making Noodles a place where our Team Members look forward to coming to work every day.
- Delegate responsibilities to your team of rock stars
- Manage with integrity, live the culture and beliefs of Noodles & Company
- Roll out company initiatives in your restaurant with full force
- Continually review restaurant operations to identify any problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement
- Surprise every guest with the experience, every time
- Give team members timely and actionable feedback on their performance
- Manage and motivate team members through positive and respectful leadership
- Strive to exceed company standards in food quality, food safety, and cleanliness
- Keep your restaurant staffed with elite Noodlers
- Recognize your team members for a job well-done
- Facilitate the Leadership Development Program, My Road Trip, with your team, identify & foster future leaders
- Make guests feel like family
- Make your restaurant better than it was the day before
- Manage restaurant P&L by tracking expenses vs. annual budget
- Handles sensitive information and situations with skill and discretion
- Able to make guests smile uncontrollably
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a strong work ethic and accountability
- Able to work within our operating hours (generally 11am-9pm), with flexibility to work variable shifts throughout the week (starting as early as 7am, and working as late as 11pm)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Position may require walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling or moving objects up to 55 pounds
- Certain other physical requirements may apply, as reasonably applicable in a standard kitchen/restaurant environment
- Minimum of three years restaurant/retail experience and two years of management experience