At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
Our General Operations Managers are exceptional experienced leaders, devoted to this purpose.
Orkin, THE LEADER in the pest control industry, is seeking an experienced, dynamic General Operations Manager who understands that a HIGH PERFORMANCE CULTURE of revenue growth, profitability and customer satisfaction, is dependent upon a healthy employee culture. If you love leading others, running a business and serving your community, then you will want to be a part of our Winning Tradition. You will learn our industry during your six-nine months of training and lead a team whose passion is to deliver exceptional service and expertise for families and businesses alike.
We have a GREAT story to tell and we will provide you the opportunity to lead others and GROW YOUR CAREER and doing what experienced leaders do BEST...expand their team’s career growth!
The successful General Operations Manager Candidate will possess the following abilities and will be responsible for:
- Assuming leadership of an entire operation upon completion of training
- Exceptional People Development skills, with a proven track record of leadership development of others, to include field evaluations, addressing coaching opportunities and training
- Inspirational leadership skills, with experience in delivering customer retention results, with development of a motivated team dedicated to improvement of Customer Service and Retention, through continual training, and follow through on our commitment
- Dynamic Sales Leadership skills, with a background of successful revenue generation and growth, through motivation and holding teams accountable for results, and daily check in of activities
- Superior Operational leadership skills, with experience in managing a Profit and Loss (P&L) statement and strategically investing in growth with balancing expense margins
- High Level of Recognizing and Developing Talent, when recruiting, selecting and training, of all sales, service and customer service staff, including management
- Competitive compensation package with upward earnings potential
- A company vehicle after completion of the leadership program and branch assignment
- Industry leading, comprehensive paid training programs
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional context: competitive earnings, career, regional, region, management, military, leadership development program, operations leadership, manager trainee, general manager, service, construction, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, retail, restaurant, hotel, hospitality, management trainee