Qualis Corporation is seeking multiple candidates for the�General and Operations Manager positions in support of the Naval Air Warfare Center in Orlando, FL. These positions are currently pending contract award.
- Acts as the overall lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort.
- Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities on technical and program/project issues.�
- Oversees contractor execution of the contract requirements.�
- Manages acquisition and employment of program/project resources.
Education / Experience Requirements:�
- Senior Level:
- BS or BA degree in arts or science. Business, economics, or management, background preferred.� Defense Acquisition University Level 3 or equivalent.� Master�s degree preferred.
- Candidate must have approximately 10 or more years of experience with Defense Department acquisition policies and procedures or like experience.
- Journeyman Level:
- BS or BA degree in arts or science. Business, economics, or management, background preferred.� Defense Acquisition University Level 2 or equivalent).
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of experience with Defense Department acquisition policies and procedures or like experience.
Other Essential Requirements:
- Must currently posess an active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance
- Experience should include project management or program management that includes: implementing policy, coordinating complex Navy procedures, and developing project budgets.�
- The candidate should have some knowledge of and experience with Government contract and procurement procedures including new contract actions, contract modifications, and product procurement to ensure all life-cycle support requirements are satisfied.�
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time.�
- Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the Acquisition program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify