Christian Hospital, a 485 bed hospital, is part of the BJC Health System and is the second largest community based hospital within the BJC Health System. Christian Hospital provides a plethora of medical and surgical services to a diverse, dynamic, and growing population of the unincorporated North St. Louis County region.
Christian Hospital is in need of a board certified/board eligible General Orthopedics Surgeon and a Hand Orthopedic Surgeon to join their Orthopedic and Spine Surgery team. The provider selected for this role will be joining a group of 4 general orthopedic surgeons, 2 spine surgeons, 3 general orthopedic physician assistants, and 2 spine physician assistants. The practice began in 2011 and the current group has worked with the practice anywhere from 2 to 8+ years. Employed by the practice is a group of administrative staff, medical assistants, radiology technologists, and a practice administrator; join our team today!
- Typical clinic hours are 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- 40 Hours a week, 36 patient facing hours/4 administrative hours
- 5 day work week with 2-3 clinic days and 2 days in the operating room
- High degree of support from PA’s
- 3 total operating rooms (2 orthopedic and 1 spine)
- Epic EMR
- Call is 1:4
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary ( 2 year guarantee)
- Retirement vehicles 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Signing/retention bonus
- Up to $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation