The MetroHealth System is seeking a board certified / board eligible General Otolaryngologist to work at our main campus and satellite offices providing care for both adult and pediatric patients. We are seeking providers with a passion for clinical care, process improvement and excellent quality of care. Candidates must have an interest and experience with pediatric patients of all ages as it is anticipated that about half of the patients would be adults and half of pediatric age.
Position Requirements & Benefits
Applicants must be board-certified and eligible for licensure in Ohio.
We offer a competitive compensation package, health insurance, paid time off, liability insurance, an academic appointment to the Case Western Reserve School of Medicine faculty at a rank commensurate with experience, CME opportunities, malpractice coverage and an impressive pension program with a generous employer match through the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS).
As an Otolaryngologist, you have a number of opportunities to consider. However, few will offer you the personal and professional satisfaction and the opportunity to work in an academic, community integrated medical system that is leading the way to a healthier community through service, teaching, discovery and teamwork. We have exceptional clinicians with extraordinary hearts, and we are looking for more to join us.
If you would like to be a part of our team, please send cover letter and CV to:
Eloy Vazquez, Sr., Provider Recruiter
The MetroHealth System and Case Western Reserve University does not discriminate in recruitment, employment, or policy administration on the basis of race, religion, age, sex, color, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, or status as a disabled veteran or other protected veteran under U.S. federal law.
Why The MetroHealth System?
- Unwavering commitment to the community, opportunity to care for patients from all walks of life
- Dynamic workplace where diversity is celebrated, and everyone can be part of the success. In the last year, approximately 50% of the physicians and 33% of the nurses hired represented racial, ethnic and/or gender diversity.
- National leaders in health care and research including NIH-designated Center of Excellence in health disparities and community-based participatory research
- Primary care practice volume increased 17% in the last two years
- Affiliation since 1914 with Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, one of the nation's top 25 medical schools
- Opportunity to become part of a clinical, operational, and structural transformation at MetroHealth. The recent completion of 85 state-of-the-art ICU rooms and a Special Disease Care Unit will be followed by other buildings and a new hospital in the next six to seven years
- A growing network of more than 20 community health centers to date throughout the entire county, bringing care to where people live, work, play. In the last year, the expansion included three 24/7 community emergency departments and two ambulatory surgery centers.
The MetroHealth System is planning to redesign its campus with an innovative transformation plan to exceed the ever-changing needs of patients and programs for the community. This billion-dollar transformation is the largest public construction project in Cuyahoga County and one of the largest in the nation. By 2023, the new hospital tower will be home to 270 private rooms with additional state-of-the art facilities, population health initiatives, as well as a re-imagined campus environment. We invite you to be our partner in this important journey as we strive to transform health care in Northeast Ohio.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- Great cost of living - 21% lower than the national average
- Professional Sports - Major League teams (Indians, Browns and Cavaliers)
- The Arts - largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the worlds leading art museums
- Diverse economy - manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical
- Ease of transit - rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters
- Outdoor activities - Lake Erie for boating and beaches
- Superb park system surrounding the city with many hiking opportunities
- Nationally renowned food and dining scene