St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals is seeking an Experienced Board Certified General Pediatrician to join our growing Network and dedicated team of physicians and advanced practitioners providing excellent care at ABW St. Lukes Pediatrics. Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience.
Practice Highlights Include:
- Multi-provider practice with three offices located in Bethlehem, Wind Gap and Bath, Pennsylvania.
- Largest and busiest pediatric practice in the St. Lukes Network. Highly productive team of providers currently consisting of 5 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners.
- Practice is committed to patient accessibility with the Bethlehem office offering patient appointments 7 days per week.
- Call obligations are 1 in 5. Practice utilizes Health Call Nurse Triage system, significantly reducing the number of calls providers receive after hours.
Pediatric Department/ Network Highlights Include:
- The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, primary care and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations. The current inpatient unit is an 18 bed unit located at St. Lukes University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA.
- Pediatric volumes have grown significantly over the past few years and the service line is expanding pediatric services within the community through the addition of a new 8 bed PICU opening in early 2020!
- The department is supported by a growing team of pediatric specialists including: GI, endocrinology, nephrology, developmental pediatrics, neurology, cardiology, dermatology, psychiatry, radiology, anesthesia, and more!
- Growing OB department with nearly 4,000 deliveries per year.
- 23 bed Level III NICU located at St. Lukes University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Lukes Allentown Campus and NEW 26 bed Level III NICU opening January 2020 at St. Lukes Anderson Campus.
- Robust 10 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area providing emergency care for over 317,000 patients annually.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about our Pediatrics program, please visit www.slhn.org/pediatriccareers
In joining St. Lukes University Health Network youll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Loan forgiveness program up to $100,000
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities