We are currently hiring for machine operators in Fridley, MN!
Duties will include: Running Press Machines, Mechanical Assembly, Deburring, General Production, Entry Level Machine Operation, Spot welding
1st Shift- 6:00AM to 2:30PM (M-F)
2nd Shift- 2:15PM to 12:45AM (M-TH)
Why work here?
- Family-owned company in a great growth pattern w/ -Great benefits, including medical, dental and life insurance.
- Holiday pay (this is based by shift- 8 for days and 10 for nights)
- All positions are long-term, 90 Business Day (120 calendar day) contract-to-hire positions, and there's only been one layoff in the history of the company (founded in 1926).
- A lot of variety in the work (short run & long run production; cross-training)
- ONCE PERMANENT EMPLOYEE:
- Boot program ($130 on date-of-hire, then $25.00 per calendar quarter)
- Prescription safety glasses available
- Quarterly Bonuses
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.