Radiology Partners, Terre Haute IN, is searching for a full-time BC/BE General Radiologist who is well rounded and comfortable with all Diagnostic Radiology interpretations. Radiology Partners is a subspecialty practice that services clients in the Indiana towns of Terre Haute and Clinton. Physicians joining this practice would be part of Radiology Partners, the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US with the opportunity to collaborate with over 1000 physicians representing the spectrum of Radiology including research and clinical initiatives.
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. Terre Haute is within an hour of the #1 Airport - Indianapolis International Airport and only a short 90 minute drive to Indianapolis, IN. We are also located within 3 hours of St. Louis, MO.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Full-time Days Diagnostic position
- Commencement bonus up to $100K
- Limited night and weekend call
- Fully digital including PACS with current up-to-date technology
- Dedicated and supportive staff and hospital administrations
- Ability to grow an established practice
- Physician lead and governed practice
New Grads are Welcome!
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidates will be residency-trained in Diagnostic Radiology and Board-Certified or Board-Eligible (recent graduates falling under the new ABR guidelines).
- Ability to obtain Indiana License
- Reading mammo screeners a plus!
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.