We're searching for top candidates who are adaptable, self-motivated, and have a passion for customer service. As a General Store Manager you will by managing costs, developing your team members, all while working in a fun and energetic environment!
Salary: $42,000-$50,000 / year
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Wages
- Meal Discounts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 18 years or older
- Leadership: 2 year required in the restaurant, hospitality, or retail industry
- Restaurant: 2 year Preferred
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, and have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation to work
- Able to maintain a friendly and FUN workplace for all to enjoy
- A leader who sets the example when working alongside team members
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Must provide and maintain a valid Food Handler's Permit within 30 days of hire date
- You are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, food quality control, cash control, food safety, and customer relations.
- Maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Help with recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
- Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction