Seeking a Lead Superintendent with strong concrete and tilt-up experience for an outstanding long-term career with a large scale self-perform general contractor.
Minimal Travel! Relocation Package! Awesome Company!
Direct supervision, coordination, and control of all construction activities including: Direct supervision of construction personnel, coordination of subcontractors, job scheduling & planning, material coordination, quality control, reports, safety, and customer relations. The superintendent shall spend most of his time on his project(s) every day to coordinate work, increase productivity, and check quality and accuracy of work, solve problems, plan activities and materials, and ensure safety and cleanliness.
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Outlook for email to maintain good communication with the Project Team.
- Maintains construction schedule; identifies and solves problems.
- Monitor, manage and control the budget.
- Schedules inspections as necessary throughout the project.
- Prepares schedules and sequences work.
- Understands project plans and specifications.
- Maintains an organized job site including the construction office.
- Must be able to wear a hard hat, safety glasses, gloves and safety-toed boots.
- Capable of working long days and weekends per project demands
- Maintain accurate records of hourly payroll.
- Directs all field personnel and subcontractors.
- Walks job sites regularly to observe construction activities and safety.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and enforce a project-specific quality assurance and workmanship program to include self-performed and subcontracted work.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Respectful to the client in all circumstances.
- Manages job site safety and safe work practices for employees and subcontractors.
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Supervises completion of the final punch list.
- Must be committed to contributing to a culture of SAFETY!!
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction Lead Superintendent, tilt-up concrete projects preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Effective participation in a team environment.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- Must be a flexible, detail-oriented team player.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
Great salary and benefits, outstanding work culture, and long-term future!