General Surgery Position - Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast
Medical Center is assisting a local group in recruiting a General Surgeon to join the well established practice, with 20+ years in the community.
- Anticipated call ratio 1:5; coverage by other independent physicians
- Office Space Available
- Robotics Fellowship trained
- With training/experience in thoracic surgery and/or with training/experience in foregut and/or with training/experience in hepato-pancreato-biliary (HPB) surgeries (No bariatrics)
- Must be USA Board Eligible/Board Certified in general surgery for consideration
- Competitive base salary supported with income guarantee from hospital
- Incentive bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
- 254-bed, Joint Commission-accredited, full-service hospital serving Charlotte, Sarasota and Desoto counties.