MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
(i.e., Policies, procedures, etc. for which you are responsible.)
- Feed tortillas on to a conveyor; tortilla must be spaced out evenly.
- Ensure that all tortillas are rolled and sealed as required by production standards as they pass down the conveyor belt.
- Be able to distinguish defective product and remove from the line.
- Be able to identify which product can be re-worked through the process due to any re-sealing, re-filling or just product belt placement.
- Responsible for taking stacks of cardboard and constructing boxes for the line.
- Must be able to count the correct number of product per box and place them into a lined bag within the shipping box.
- Able to verify the scales calibration accuracy before and during the production shift.
- Keep area clean and in safe conditions.
- Ensure all Safety, GMP’s and Quality procedures are followed.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
OSI believes all persons have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. It is the policy of OSI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.