DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep work area clean.
- Transfer finished product to packaging.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a continuous basis.
- Visually check product for defects and remove when necessary.
- Be aware and practice GMP's.
- Notify Assistant Supervisor/or Supervisor immediately of food quality issues.
- Minimize material waste/reduce cost.
- Follow instructions well and assist others as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
NOTE: Regulations may prohibit an employee from performing some of these duties consecutively without a change of clothes and sanitized gloves.
- The job candidate must be dependable, detail-oriented, able to follow directions, able to work under minimal supervision
- Operation of powered industrial trucks requires certification training.
- The candidate must be willing to work weekends and overtime hours.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.