JOB SUMMARY:General Utility - Rose Packing Operations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to production operations by complying with policies and procedures
- Contribute to a safe and sanitary work environment by complying with establishment procedures and rules.
- Prepare and assemble processing equipment for operation. Disassemble and prepare processing equipment for sanitation washing.
- Monitor defect elimination process by following set procedures and operating remote equipment
- Remove and dispose of meat and grease excess from equipment.
- Dispense and apply dry ice (carbon dioxide) to meat rework for preservation of the products.
- Attend to current needs of the process by responding immediately to the expressed orders of the Production Supervisor and/or Production Foreman.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed and for identifying and documenting quality problems for corrective action and prevention of non-conforming product.
NOTE: Regulations may prohibit an employee from performing some of these duties consecutively without a change of clothes and sanitized gloves.
- The job candidate must be dependable, detail-oriented, able to follow directions, able to work under minimal supervision
- The candidate must be willing to work weekends and overtime hours.
- ,Must be able to lift a minimum of 75lbs.
OSI believes all persons have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. It is the policy of OSI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.